safety first of all
IN CASE OF FIRE:
- If it’s possible to intervene without risk to your health and to the health of other people try to extinguish the fire with a fire extinguisher or a blanket.
- Restrain the fire as much as possible by removing the flammable objects that might be reached by the flame;
- Call the responsible stuff by activating the fire alarm buttons located in the corridors;
IF YOU ARE GIVEN AN EVACUATION ORDER (CONTINUOUS ALARM):
- Follow the instructions provided by responsible staff;
- After leaving the room keep calm and get immediately out of the building, following the route identified by special signs;
- Reach the gathering point outside of the building.
IT’S ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED TO:
- Use the elevator in case of fire;
- Smoke or use open flames inside the room;
- Use any type of heating: stoves, heating and electrical appliances, and those based on liquid, solid or gaseous fuels;
- Hold the deposits (even small ones)made of flammable substances in the rooms.